13
Blogger Very Awesome Bijak Bermadah Bicara

Surat daripada ' Dia '




Syahirah Ismail ;
I want to know. If you have any problems ,
no matter how your problem is ,
what are you'll doing to solve your problems ?
I hope you 'll give me some tips .

Hi Syahirah ,

I agree with you. no one can escape from problems.
only dead people are free from it .

It's when I have problems , I will feel sad .
It's normal. But I try to be calm and try to find the solution slowly and easy.
But , if its not my problem , I will not care about it worry about it too much.
Because if I do , I tend to mix my personal problems with school problems
and what happen is all of you will be neglected by me.

Remember one thing. Yes , we have problem but it is not forever,
it will not last. it will go away .

something that I would like to share.
please read Surah Alam Nasyrah . understand the meaning. you will feel relief.
nothing lasts in this world except Allah .
think positive. insya-Allah , there are always ways out.


many things that you can learn from having a problem.
among others it reaches you to be ;
  • patient
  • persevere
  • thankful
  • grown up and be matured

Problems are part and porcel of life.
go through it , don't look back.
there will always be hope no matter what.
I remember what my friend said ,
'' Allah gives rain because He wants to give you rainbow . ''

So , that's how I face or tackle my problem.
no one knows if I have problem or not because I will never show it in school.
I agree with Mirali.
Don't mix personal and studies , okay ?
Bye !     

surat dari ' dia '
time zaman sekolah dulu .
thanks . for everything .
may Allah bless you always .
no matter what .

Maaf penggunaan kata ganti nama diri ' AKU ' untuk readers yang lebih dewasa dari diri ini

13 comments:

Amirul Bin Ramli said...

Haah.. surah Alam Nasyrah... surah yang sy selalu baca semasa nak jawab exam.:-) dan setuju jugak. Byk benda positif yang boleh diambil dari cabaran yang kita hadapi dalam hidup.

Uwais Al-Qarni said...

betul tu.kna faham mksud skali

Sabella Mohamad said...

bagus tips2 dia . siapa 'dia' tu ? :)

surah tu , kalau kita faham sekali dgn maksudnya lebih baik . lagi kita faham , lagi menghayati

Uwais Al-Qarni said...

@sabella mohamad

adalah =)

ANISRAHIM said...

Life without problem is meaningless. We'll learn something from each prob we had, be tough, be strong to face every problems, and keep smiling even its hurts u because smile is a best cure i think :)

La tahzan sis =D

Uwais Al-Qarni said...

@ANISRAHIM

betul tu.bukan kehidupan namanya klau xde masalah & dugaan.

thanks =)

mselim3 said...

Bagus ayat "Allah bagi hujan kerana Allah nak bagi pelangi"....

mselim3

pls:Tersentuh mselim3

Hidayah Ibrahim said...

bagus tip2 dia kan..kalau kita faham
dengan maksudnya sekali kan bagus.. ^_^

Uwais Al-Qarni said...


@nur hidayah

=) kna fham mksd skli

shar90 said...

nak tau gak sape si dia tu... ehehhee

Uwais Al-Qarni said...


@shar90

secret of Syahirah Ismail

Unknown said...

what a good advice . . :)

* muni follow sini ~ :D

Uwais Al-Qarni said...


@Murni Ibrahim

thanks =)